Sweetest Sin

By Clara

 

Disclaimer: They belong to Joss

Summary: He came to her

Rating: PG-13

Pairing: Kaylee/Mal

Archive: My site and Sweetest-Sin.net anywhere else please let me know first!

Author’s notes: First Firefly fic, someone really needs to stop me from watching new shows! Thanks to Kate for the beta.

Dedication: Emony. Because I disgust her ;)

 

She looks across at the warm body lying next to her before looking away again.

 

This certainly wasn’t how she planned to end the day when she’d got up that morning. That doesn’t mean she regrets it though.

 

She knows how Inara feels about him, everyone does, but it’s an unspoken agreement that they don’t talk about it or let on that they know. The last thing she’d ever want to do is hurt Inara.

 

But it was her he came to and it was her he said he needed. She hadn’t been able to turn him away, just like the times before.

 

It had been good, there was no use denying it, and this “thing” with Mal was definitely making her question her feelings for Simon.

 

She knew without a doubt that the next time he came to her she wouldn’t turn him away.

 

“Kaylee?” His eyes meet hers and they smile. This may be sinful, but it’s undoubtedly sweet just the same.