Coffee filled interludes

by Clara and Karaden

 

Disclaimer: No characters belong to us

Summary: He's done it again

Category: humour, romance

Spoilers: Set during Upgrades

Pairing: G/J

Authors notes: We're still maintaining that this is perfectly normal!!! Thank you to those who where insane enough to join the GJ_Movement!

***

George was starting to worry. Janet hadn't talked to him since the 'incident' that morning and he was starting to think that the situation was more serious that it had first appeared. Now to top it off, SG-1 had gotten themselves into trouble and Anise was outside the infirmary (along with a very frosty Janet) trying to get herself out of trouble.

 His mind began to wonder as he went through the various ways he could make it up to his lover, at the same time nodding in what he thought were the appropriate places as Janet and Anise argued.

 "Doesn't that concern you?" Oh shit. That sounded *way* too supportive of Anise. He mentally kicked himself, then, fearing the worst, turned to look at his lover. Two brown eyes full of icy fury met his, with a look that said quite clearly 'You are never having sex with me again....ever' Oh shit.

 "Doctor, we've seen some really interesting results. Are you sure we should discontinue the experiment?" The fact was this was his first serious relationship since his wife died and he didn’t want it to end because of the….incident. He hoped that Janet had caught on to the double meaning in his words. Going by the look on her face she did....and he'd made it worse. Oh shit

***

Anise stared for a moment at the two forms retreating from the infirmary. Doctor Frasier had seemed to be in a remarkably bad temper during their discussion, much more so than she had the previous day. And the General had been acting almost… afraid of her? The Tok'ra suddenly had to fight the urge to laugh out loud. They *couldn't* be! No, it had to be her imagination. Doctor Frasier had much better candidates to choose from. And yet…

 A smirk plastered itself across her face. This was turning out to be a *very* interesting trip…