Sex, drugs and coffee

by Clara and Karaden

 

Disclaimer: No characters belong to us

Summary: Hammond's in trouble now!

Category: humour, romance

Spoilers: Set during Hathor

Pairing: G/J

Authors notes: We're still maintaining that this is perfectly normal!!! Thank you to those who where insane enough to join the GJ_Movement!

****

Janet stood outside of the holding cell where their newest guest was being interrogated. She'd been inside the mountain complex for over 2 hours and Janet had yet to get a glimpse of her and to say she was intrigued would be putting it lightly. Usually she was one of the first to be introduced to visitors to the mountain but this case had been different, and none of the guards had been willing to tell her why.

The door opened knocking her out of her musings. General Hammond and Colonel O'Neill walked out looking suspiciously dazed and in the Colonels case, more confused than usual. She watched as they exchanged a few words before the Colonel headed down the corridor, as George made to move in the opposite direction, Janet called to him and made her way over to him as he turned to face her.

"So Sir, how's our guest doing?" She asked light heartedly not letting her fears show at her lovers indifferent look.

"She's fine doctor."

"So, when will she be visiting the infirmary for an examination?"  

"I don't think that'll be necessary Doctor. Hathor is to be treated as a honoured guest, I'm sure we can dispense with the formalities don't you think?"

"Honoured guest? but sir, she's only been on base 2 hours and we have no idea where she's from!"

"Are you questioning my decisions Doctor?"

"Well no sir but..."

"Then I suggest you show a little bit more respect for the guests of this facility." With that parting shot he headed down to corridor leaving a confused Janet in his wake.

***

"Oww."

"Oh quite whining." the tone of her voice made his eyes snap open and attempt to sit up fast enough to make him dizzy and flop back onto the bed again.

Janet tossed the cloth down onto the near by table and glared at him.

"What happened?"

"Ooh Sam just decided to knock some sense into you."

He looked up at her the confusion evident in his eyes. "What?" He blinked as he tried to figure out why the hell one of his subordinates would have hit him over the head.

She turned back to him with an exasperated sigh "Do you actually remember anything sir?" At his continued look of confusing she carried on, "How you were rude to me, snapped at me, had me locked up, got me shot and drooled over little miss ?!"

He closed his eyes again. oh..*that*

"Well, you're just luckily that *some* people on this base were paying enough attention to know something was wrong and could sort it out."

He started at her before breaking into a light smile "So...coffee?"

***

 

"Honoured guest?" Janet sat down on the couch curled her fingers around her warm mug of coffee. "You were really out of it, weren't you?" 

George smiled at the women at his side and squeezed her arm lightly. "I said I was sorry, it's not every day you're bewitched by a Goa'uld you know!"

Jostling him slightly Janet grinned before saying "You know I'm never gonna let you live this down right?"

He replied simply with "I know."

Standing, Janet held her hand out to him, "Come on George time for bed" He took it gratefully and let her pull him up.

Letting go of his hand she headed for the bedroom before stopping and looking over her shoulder. "Come on you with crown of marble." She disappeared from sight leaving him staring after her and wondering. 'Crown of Marble? how the hell had she heard about that?!'