Attach of the coffee machines

by Clara and Karaden

 

Summary: The CO and CMO play around while SG-1 are occupied.

Rating: PG-13
Category: Humour, Romance (Spoof)
Parings: Hammond/ Frasier (We’re really sorry)

Disclaimer: They’re not ours and we didn’t really write this….what?!
Spoilers: Urgo.
Distribution: You mean someone might want it? *strange looks* just keep our names and e-mails attached.
Author’s notes: It can’t really hurt to say sorry again can it? Hello also to Mo the cat, who took great interest in this project *snerk*

***

 

Janet sat down at her desk and rubbed her tired eyes. SG-1 had gotten themselves into yet another mess and got an electronic entity implanted into their brains and now she had to find away to remove him.

 

Sighing she stood and helped herself to another cup of coffee from the machine, she winced as the cold liquid hit the back of her throat and put the cup down and smiled to herself, oh well, she’d just have to use the machine in the conference room instead.

 

Wandering down the corridor she smiled and nodded at the nameless airmen she passed and grinned as the conference room doors came into view. Inside she found the room deserted and slowly headed over to the coffee machine conveniently placed under the star chart giving her a clear view into the Generals office. 

 

She let out a disappointed sigh to see the office was empty then gasped as a hand landed on her waist and a voice near her ear said “Looking for something?” 

 

She leaned back into the strong arms of the man behind her and replied “Coffee.”

 

“I have a nice fresh batch in my office,” he said moving his hand from her waist to lead her into his office. “It’s decaffeinated so you’ll have to come by my quarters later for the real thing.”

 

Janet smirked at the look of lust on her lovers face. “Well, how can I refuse an offer like that?” She flirted back.

 

Hammond opened his mouth to reply but was interrupted by an airman rushing into the room. “Sorry to disturb you sir but there’s a situation we felt you should be aware of.”

 

Hammond and Janet exchanged a look of irritation before he replied “What is it airmen?” He sighed and Janet couldn’t help but smile at the frustration clearly evident in his voice.

 

“It’s SG-1 sir.” Hammonds face immediately changed to worry before changing to disbelief as the airmen continued. “They’ve broken into the pantry again.”

 

***

 

Note: We know that there’s no coffee machine in Janet’s office but hey all fic’s gotta have a plot hole.